Monday, December 3, 2007

Endone and Coke

So I took two the other night as the pain was excruciating, and all it did was make me wake up every 20 minutes thinking to myself "Has the pain gone yet?". And then in the wee hours of the morning I lay awake waiting for the pain to come back. So the fact I was waiting for it to come back must have meant it actually went away at some stage, so perhaps it did work after all. I was going to complain about how the Endone didn't work, but now the point is moot.
Did housework today and after about 40 minutes my feet were burning and the pain from my hips had wrapped itself around my thigh again, but it is okay now. I don't suppose the Coke Zero I am drinking will help the pain in my hands and the headache that is threatening to take over, but will that stop me drinking it?

No comments: