Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hip Pain... AGAIN! Ack!

My hips are killing. I think I can safely say that the cortisone injection I had (whenever it was, I think it was before Christmas) has not worked. I have no idea what the next step is, as my doctor and I had thought that the injection would do wonders for me. Perhaps it has something to do with the pregnancy, I don't know. But I am awake on and off during the night in absolute agony, and then of course when I try to roll over I get the round ligament pain. And then I am worried about sleeping on my back (being pregnant, you shouldn't) or on my right side (being pregnant, you shouldn't do that either). So all night I am rolling from side to side every 40 minutes to an hour, worrying about sleeping on my right side or back, and trying to not hurt.

No comments: